JACQUELINE GREENOUGH, MEd, CCC, RCT
Jacqueline Greenough holds a Master of Education in Counselling (2008) from Acadia University. She is a Registered Counselling Therapist (Nova Scotia College of Counselling Therapists), and a Certified Canadian Counsellor (Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association).
Jacqueline is a PhD candidate in the Inter-University Doctoral program through Mount Saint University.
For the past 15 years Jacqueline has provided therapy for youth and adults who are experiencing:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Grief and Loss
- Psychosomatic symptoms and the management of chronic pain
- Difficulties in emotional regulation
- School related anxieties:
- school refusal
- performance and confidence
Additionally, Jacqueline has expertise in:
- Career counselling and career development
- Vulnerable youth
- Trauma informed practice
- Cross-cultural counselling
- Art Therapy
- Highly sensitive people (HSP) self-care and boundary setting
- Mindfulness and Mind-Body Awareness
- Guided Meditation
Jacqueline’s therapeutic orientation is person-centered (Rogerian). Additionally, she incorporates CBT, DBT, motivational interviewing, mindfulness therapies, narrative strategies, art therapies, trauma informed strategies, and family counseling.
Jacqueline strives to understand the unique challenges, strengths and goals of each client and individualizes her approach to help them achieve their well-being goals.