Dr. Nina Woulff, Psychologist & Associates welcomes applicants for a Psychologist position (Registered or Candidate Registrant). This position can be either part-time (8-12 hours) or full- time.
Dr. Nina Woulff, Psychologist & Associates is a well established (since 1991), highly respected and thriving private practice located in central Halifax . Referrals are abundant, of a wide age range and diverse cultural backgrounds.
This practice provides associates with:
- A spacious and attractively furnished office in a heath services professional building which is walking distance from Dalhousie University, the hospitals, downtown Halifax and the beautiful Public Gardens.
- Referrals carefully matched to associate’s interests and expertise
- All hardware and software to easily provide online therapy along with office visits
- Prompt access to administrative and clinical support and peer consultation
- Choice of working hours and vacation time
- Parking garage in building
- Excellent hourly remuneration
This is an excellent opportunity for a psychologist looking to work in a supportive, collegial and delightful private practice.
o Permanent Resident or Citizen status in Canada
o Current psychologist registration in at least one Canadian jurisdiction.
o Developed clinical skills, and identified areas of training for providing therapy for adolescents and adults and/or couples and families.
To apply please send your resume Dr. Nina Woulff at email@example.com