In addition to office visits we provide online therapy.
It’s easy to make an appointment.
Just call 902-492-1271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.
We offer professional, compassionate therapy for:
- Low Self-Esteem
- Loss and Grief
- PTSD/Traumatic Stress
- Stress Management
- Sleep Problems
- Adolescent Problems
- Anxiety Problems of School Age Children
- Parenting Difficulties
- Step-family Issues
- Adoption Issues
- Couple Conflict
- Separation and Divorce
- Communication Skills
- Work / Career Problems
- Workplace Conflict / Stress
- Transgender Issues
- Personal Growth and Improvement
- Coping with Disability/Chronic Illness
- Adjustment to Retirement and Later Life Issues
Dr. Nina Woulff, Psychologist & Associates is LGBTQ friendly
We also offer training, workshops and consultation to schools,organizations, and legal counsel
What Therapy Can Do For You
- Go from confusion to clarity
- Learn effective coping strategies and solutions
- Move away from frustration, anxiety and despair
- Move toward greater effectiveness, peace and optimism
- Improve communication, repair relationships and transcend stalemates
Progress and Change Can Happen!